HR Graphic Designer
Marketing and Communications
We are looking for a Motivated Graphic Designer who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and loves the challenge of discovering how to create a distinct experience for his/her colleagues and potential candidates as a member of the HR team and design chapter. You will cooperate with the HR Branding and culture team to produce the artworks, Internal campaign assets, and track and manage graphic design work for several projects simultaneously.
You are supposed to :
- Collaborate with the recruitment teams to execute designs, create concepts and artworks for different talent recruitment channels,
- Creating and delivering high-quality, on-brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief,
- Design visual content for different events in the company and provide advice on activities the make events enjoyable and engaging for the employees,
- Manage print and design vendors to provide high-quality services for outsourcing projects,
- Provide ideas and collaborate for culture team on internal branding projects,
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign or content for the blog, social media, and other digital touchpoints,
- Managing the project life cycle from internal brief through to usability and execution or print production.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer,
- Work portfolio of completed design projects,
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts,
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id) and illustrator,
- Experience with the motion graphics, photography, and video editing software (Such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro) will be a plus,
- Detail-oriented and well-organized,
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative,
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, a team member and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams,
- Demonstrate flexibility and be open to feedback.
- Flexible working hours,
- Stock options for all employees,
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented,
- Supplementary health insurance,
- Various on-site entertainments,
- Competitive salary package.