EverGreen Content Editor-in-chief
Marketing and Communications
We are looking for a colleague with skills in analyzing the performance of editorial content across Divar’s evergreen content. The ideal candidate is adept at using Google Analytics (and/or other traffic dashboards), proficient with the fine points of SEO, and eager to explore new concepts. Importantly, this person also possesses the editorial sense to pitch ideas based on their quantitative insights and is comfortable editing headlines and copies appealing to a target audience
- Evaluating, analyzing and confirming strategies, insights, and necessary topics for doing keyword research;
- Creating and Developing editorial calendars based on the main strategies of blog;
- Managing the process of content providing included communicating with outsource, in-house editors and authors and SEO editors;
- Qc, final evaluation, and publishing contents in blog;
- Finding growth hacks and new methods to improve the impacts and results of content marketing, including analysis and ideation to increase traffics from on-page sources in evergreen contents (in relation to insight and SEO agents);
- continuous reporting from a condition of previous contents in order to improve the impact, results and effectiveness of contents.
- Exceptional collaboration with a large and cross-functional team;
- Adaptability, data-oriented mindset as well as multitasking skills;
- Professional experience in analyzing content performance (in Google Analytics or elsewhere) and developing insights based on that analysis;
- Familiarity with basic journalism skills, news reporting, and editorial ethics;
- Strong editing and copyediting skills, with an eye for detail, ensuring all articles meet project and quality standards before they are published;
- Experience with web applications such as Google Analytics, WordPress (or a similar CMS) and Excel/Google Docs;
- At least five to 4 years of experience working in a digital editorial team, preferably in the realm of economy and education;
- Excel in a fast-paced editorial environment with emphasis on value of accuracy and punctuality.
- Flexible working hours;
- Stock options for all employees;
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Various on-site entertainments;
- Competitive salary package.