We are looking for The person responsible for purchasing equipment, goods, and services and incurring running costs for the company. The Procurement Specialist Should Evaluate suppliers, products, and services, negotiate contracts, and ensure approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality, and delivered at the right time.
- Purchase of consumer goods and electronic equipment according to the request of the teams
- Tracking all matters and goods purchased (receiving documents and invoices from sellers)
- Perform general expenses of the company according to the issued instructions
- Provide a salary list, collect the salary if 70% of the salary is withdrawn
- Regular planning in sending lists and weekly reports to the leader team
- Find fair sellers and buy from them
- Giving the necessary suggestions to reduce costs to the leader team
- Create an archive to record purchasing records and suppliers and Evaluate them after each purchase
- Follow up on problems with purchased goods until the problem is resolved
- Set up a purchase agreement and follow up on doing them
- Participate in purchase agreement meetings and Ability to go to the market and buy goods in person
- proven experience in organizational purchasing
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.