Social Media Marketer
Divar is looking for a Social Media Marketer to join our digital marketing team to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The Social Media Marketer is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Divar and its services in social media (Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.) and plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website and app traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns according to business goals
- Provide accurate periodical reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Assist in the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies
- Run social media campaigns (Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Monitor social media trends and influencers
- Monitor competition, get insights into competitors' strategies and provide suggestions for improvement
- Work with analytical tools(Google Analytics, HyperAuditor, Minter, etc.) to optimize social media campaigns
- Write copy for marketing campaigns
- Work to improve our brand presence
- 3 Years Experience in a similar role
- Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented,
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and social media analytical tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.