We are looking for an experienced Brand manager to help us make our brand stronger and healthier. You’ll work in cooperation with all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
- Design research to calculate brand health metrics like brand reputation, brand awareness, brand equity, employee engagement, brand positioning, brand delivery.
- Analyze competitor and customer insights on all touch points including social media, reviews and forums.
- Devise market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Utilize consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the budget planning for advertising and promotional plans.
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Plan and execute offline branding campaigns, product launches, exhibitions, events and promotions within fan communities.
- Lead and supervise the branding/rebranding process from redefining vision and mission down to finalizing corporate’s brand book.
- Translate brand elements into marketing and branding campaigns, and go-to-market strategies.
- Supervise advertising, product design and marketing campaigns to maintain consistency in branding.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Proven working experience as brand manager for at least 2 years.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and personas.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.