Marketing and Communications
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is a role within our Brand Team and a key part of our national commitment to corporate responsibility.
We are looking for a CSR Specialist to join us and try to make Divar fulfill its responsibility to the community and the environment. The CSR Specialist will be responsible for following up on the implementation of CSR campaigns and actions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as non-governmental organizations, NGOs, CSR associations, and social and environmental groups, to advance the goals of sustainability and social responsibility.
- Collaborate with the Social Responsibility Manager to conduct research, present ideas, develop policies, implement CSR campaigns and actions, and build relationships with key stakeholders to advance the goals of business sustainability and accountability
- Collaborate with various marketing, public relations, human resources, and product teams to implement CSR campaigns and actions to achieve short-term and long-term strategic goals
- Collaborate with the public relations and marketing team to publish campaign reports and CSR actions on social media and blogs
- Pursue the implementation of sustainability projects within the company (energy management, recycling management, sustainable purchasing, etc.)
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as NGOs, CSR associations, and social and environmental groups.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Public relations team to promote the social responsibility activities of the company's various teams
- Pursue responsiveness KPIs for the progress and success of business sustainability and social responsibility projects
- Collaboration in the production of sustainability and social responsibility reports providing sustainability information and reports in business, society, and the environment
- Planning, coordinating, and participating in the implementation of events related to the company's social responsibilities
- Research and study of issues of sustainability and social responsibility
- At least 3 years of experience related to social responsibility and sustainability or similar experience
- Familiarity with global trends and issues in the field of sustainability with special emphasis on online businesses
- Familiar with NGOs and charities active in empowering women, children, and people with the disease
- Excellent planning and project management skills to ensure project success at the right time
- Gain the trust of people inside and outside the company
- Interpersonal communication skills and professional communication
- High creativity and ability to decide the situation
- Being motivated, responsible, confident, energetic, and creative
- Having a benevolent spirit
- Have a background in marketing and communications (preferably)
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.