Compensation and Benefits Manager
We are looking for a Compensation Manager to help establish and build the compensation components of Divar’s total rewards program to optimally support the business strategy and best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter person who demonstrates great communication and relationship skills and also wants to grow and develop compensations and perks.
This position will help the company complete the underpinnings of the compensation program, including job architecture, market-competitive base pay, and short-term and long-term incentive programs.
Ultimately, we expect the compensation manager to build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that would help us improve employee satisfaction and also create a productive workspace.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that are aligned with the company’s strategic plan, employees` needs and market competitiveness.
- Communicate the compensation structures and programs with the recruiting team, HR operations, HR Business Partners and hiring managers to help find answers to questions and assist in evaluating job levels and other general company inquiries.
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to assist compensation program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyses for compensation business outcomes.
- Identify when refreshed compensation benchmarking and market research is required; evaluate and perform analysis on pay market positioning, salary structures, and pay mixes to ensure the market competitiveness in support of overall compensation strategy.
- Participate in the development and execution of compensation programs such as annual reviews and promotions.
- Identify trends and implement new C&B practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the employee benefit programs.
- Familiar with the organizational psychology and employee engagement.
- Expert in data cleaning, compensation analyses and other financial and statistical metrics encompassing all elements of compensation including equity.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Ability to build scalable programs and solutions versus one-off solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and build relationships across functions at all levels of the organization.
- Strategic orientation with the ability to take the initiative and serve as a resource.
- Excellent statistical knowledge.
- Extensive experience with a programming language, such as MATLAB, Python, R, etc.
- Having a B.Sc. in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant fields.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.