Finance Supervisor - Pishgaman
Pardazesh Electronic Pishgaman Arman Company was founded in 2012. As a subsidiary of Agah Pardazan Houshmand (Divar), it helps IT based companies with the operational side of their business. We provide holistic operational services to our clients, from creating policies/procedures and overall business operations to managing their employees and helping them reach their strategic goals.
We are looking for a qualified Finance supervisor to join our team and be responsible for the financial issues. Details of the position are as follows:
- Responsible for cash flows, cash balances, and cash forecasts.
- Prepare balance sheet, account statement of interest and losses, other statements as well as monthly and annually financial reports.
- Prepare forecasts and insights to the CEO and forward-looking analysis to help drive decisions.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Daily controlling the cost.
- Responsible for meeting all obligations and requirements of Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance, Social Security Organization, and other governmental organizations.
- Responsible for timely payment of salaries, travel expenses and allowances to the employees in addition to taxes, insurance and other government obligations and reporting on the same.
- Prepare financial statements and reports for payments, taxes, VAT, Bank, Prepare and Review.
- Establishing and maintaining internal control to achieve the objectives of effective and efficient operations, reliable financial reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Having at least 5 years of related experience.
- Master or minimum bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas).
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Accounting certification is a plus.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Loans to employees.
- On-site entertainments