Divar is Iran’s leading classified ads online service. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, Divar operates through a website under the address divar.ir along with Android and iOS applications.
The core mission of the financial analyst is to help the organization make decisions and take care of the financial sides of each decision. Activities include building sound financial models and use them in practice. Giving financial insights to other teams is very important in this job.
Reporting to the CFO or Finance Managers, you will partner closely with executive teams to contribute to their decisions such as partnerships and M&As.
- Helps different teams including subsidiaries, to make their financial decisions.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Continuously collects and interprets data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments and yield fluctuations as well as macroeconomic information.
- Demonstrates teamwork spirit by helping team members to achieve predefined targets.
- Evaluates different investment plans and preparing feasibility study reports.
- Cooperates with different teams in order for preparing analytical reports.
- Collects information, conduct research and analyze assets, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies, and commodities.
- Having at least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Being graduated in finance, accounting or Management/MBA.
- Having a CFA degree (or domestic equivalents) is a plus.
- Having the ability to build advanced financial models.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.