Divar is searching for a Helpdesk Specialist who will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and resolving IT issues in the organization. The deal candidate will have significant experience with supporting issues that are related to hardware, software and network basics.
The candidate must have reasonable ability to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Perform day to day support and maintain including:
- Installing operating systems on every platform such as Windows, Linux and macOS
- Wired and wireless network troubleshoot and solve issues
- Support any issue related to hardware
- Support software issues
- Suggest best hardware for different performance
- Configure and maintain network based on Mikrotik, Ubiquiti or other similar devics
- Good sight on network concepts
- Network+ knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of all layers of OSI model
- A+ fundamentals
- Have expert knowledge on PC and notebook hardware
- Software installation and troubleshoot on different operating systems
- Windows installation and troubleshoot
- Expert on Microsoft services and solutions
- Linux kernel knowledge and ability to work on Linux distros on terminal
- MacOS installation and troubleshoot
- Have to participate in the team’s on-call rotation
- Have experience working in a mixed tech stack and multi-vendor environment
- Be creative, curious, eager to learn, and can quickly pick up on new trends and technologies
- Be pragmatic and can understand the trade-off between the perfect solution and the working solution
- Be a team player with a customer service mentality and actively collaborate with people to find solutions to problems
- Document the works and share your knowledge with others
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills
Relevant industry certifications a plus (e.g. CCNA, MTCNA, MCSE, LPIC, etc)
Experience working in same position
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.