Legal Administrative Assistant
The administrative staff at Divar play a vital role in the company's success and individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team. In this versatile and highly visible role, you will need to demonstrate broad administrative skills and excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters.
- Following up and coordinating meetings and missions.
- Making hotel reservations and ticket purchases.
- Supporting management tasks.
- Decision making capabilities, innovation in solving problems and ability to optimize existing processes.
- Excellent communication skills and eager to help others.
- Having a focused mind and being able to multitask.
- Good at writing and editing texts in Persian.
- Good at writing English and Persian letters and emails.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.