Organisational Design & Development Manager
We are looking for someone with ideas, energy and tenacity, to break new ground in designing and delivering innovative solutions to organizational challenges and to help in delivering organizational design and development solutions that serve communities and enhance workforce wellbeing and engagement.
As a critical member of people experience team, you will make a vital contribution, both strategically and operationally, to the cultural journey of Divar. You will lead the development and delivery of our OD program to support behavior transformation and service redesign, towards more integrated, collaborative and modern ways of working.
You listen to people; understand their challenges and needs; and enjoy turning that into potential collaboration opportunities. you will be excited by the opportunity to deliver solutions that make a real difference to the everyday lives of our staff and our residents.
Finally, you help enable the success of organization strategy by bringing together all parts of the organization to make sure ‘the system’ operates at its best.
- Leading on culture-change programs.
- Evaluate and design employee compensation and benefits policies to assess whether they are current competitive.
- Work with business and functional leaders to assess business/function specific organization design projects and processes to enhance both operating effectiveness and productivity.
- Lead and support organizational development and design projects that improve people processes, structures, measures, and accountabilities with the ultimate goal to optimize the deployment of internal resources to achieve superior business results.
- Directly manage large scale and sensitive change management, organizational design/re-design, team building / team effectiveness projects.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in benefit & compensation and HRIS.
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds on all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of the behavioral sciences especially leadership, group dynamics and work design.
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations to resolve issues.
- Systems thinking to support organizational performance and outcomes, and key concepts in behavioral science to help the organization shape its culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.