At Divar, we always put users first and prioritize our resources to meet their needs. From implementing robust and innovative payment methods, building attractive and tailored app catalogues and designing easy to use products, to paying attention to the smallest details of our products, has made us the leading Iranian company in every single market we operate in.
Our Product Managers work closely with our engineers to launch quality products and new features. As a product manager you bridge the gap between the real world and the world of engineering & design with helping the team learn about business aspects of their products and what makes users happy. You work with a wide variety of people including people from marketing, operations, accounting, engineering, data and design teams. As a Product Manager you help us with building the next big change in Iranians mobile life.
What you will do
- Break down problems into small actionable steps and keep product development moving fast and agile to achieve our long term goals.
- Build consensus over product roadmap and quarterly goals based on company’s long term strategy.
- Create design concepts and work closely with engineers and designer to implement and iterate on product features.
- Prioritize user stories and help the team with finding the best technical solutions for problems at hand.
- Experience with building digital products and technologies.
- Experience with designing products to launch.
- Background in computer science or engineering is a plus.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- You should be fully comfortable with preparing roadmaps, prioritizing user pains, solving product related issues.
- You should be able to communicate and work with the design team in order to plan and execute features and solutions accordingly.
- You should be comfortable with using data in order to validate features/ideas/objectives or hypothesis.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.