Product Marketer - Real Estate
Divar is looking for a senior product marketer who is mainly responsible for helping the growth of the supply side of the real estate vertical. Agencies are one of the most important parts of our platform and monitoring their performance is a must. You should find effective approaches to grow the supply side of the platform in terms of the number of agencies. You will be in charge of monitoring agencies' performance and creating an action plan to increase agency engagement and participation. Reducing churn rate and reactivating churned agencies is a critical challenge in this position. Candidate's knowledge in growth hacking strategies is a plus that leads to boost agency acquisition and also to create a go-to-market strategy.
- Ability to define required KPI and Metrics, create dashboard and monitoring the results and propose solutions.
- Great ability to work with big data and ability to perform SQL queries.
- Experienced in product and marketing fields is a must.
- Ability to deliver data analysis projects from start to end, such as idea generation, project definition, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Great ability to identify and translate business and customer needs into data analysis projects
- Tend to be Analytical, quantitative, numbers-driven and creative.
- Ability to keep up with the pulse of industry trends, with an eye on the data analytics landscape to discover what’s new, what competitors are doing, and which innovations are coming next
- Experience in project management and marketing execution across channels and markets.
- Develop and execute an insight driven strategy to convert registered agencies as well as win-back former customers.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute an engagement strategy and testing plan.
- Work with agency’s data and model their behavior.
- Work with the product teams to promote launches and ensure current and new products are positioned effectively in the market
- Collaborate with other teams including operation and marketing (e.g. campaigns, Lead generation, field teams, events) to drive and execute on required actions.
- Determine the critical levers needed to drive product
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.