Marketing and Communications
Divar is looking for a Senior Campaign Specialist to join our marketing team to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing operations. The Campaign Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of marketing campaigns that promote Divar and its services and plays a major role in the enhancement of our brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website and app traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns according to business goals;
- Provide accurate periodical reports and analysis to demonstrate effective Return on Investment (ROI);
- Partnering with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Participate in the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies;
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads;
- Conversion tracking for Website and App using Google Analytics and other tools in trade;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies;
- Work with copywriters, graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content;
- Implement ways to improve our brand presence;
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies;
- Write copy for marketing campaigns.
- Having +2 years of experience in a related field.
- Hands-on experience with SEM, Google Analytics;
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and digital advertising agencies ;
- Analytical and Negotiation skills ;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Flexible working hours;
- Stock options for all employees;
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Various on-site entertainments;
- Competitive salary package.