Senior Graphic Designer
- We’re seeking a motivated Graphic Designer/Artist who will take our creativity to a new level. This is a critical role for business growth, and creative and brand is a big piece of our strategy. We want you to visualize and record our talents and cultural moments and making employees feel & engaging better by creative design as an HR Team member!
- Collaborate with the HR teams to execute designs and create templates and concepts for the employer brand and purposeful updates to the existing one across print, digital channels, presentations and events
- Create original and eye-catching designs for the brand based on client specification, needs and employer branding image
- Present creative work, including illustrations and infographics to stakeholders and provide solutions to feedback
- Remain well-informed on popular culture and trends and monitor the effectiveness of brand and recruitment campaigns in contrast to the competitive landscape
- Create or update design layouts, graphics, character and icons using industry-standard design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or in a similar role
- Work portfolio of completed design projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id) and illustrator as well as additional experience with the motion graphics, photography, and video editing software (Such as After Effects, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro)
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, a team member and collaborate with multiple cross-functional team
- Demonstrate flexibility and open to feedback
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume in cover letter or just attach it to your resume.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.