Senior Market Researcher
We are on the lookout for a Senior Market Researcher who is cable to understand the challenges of different teams such as marketing and products. In this role you will discover research methods and the data required to face mentioned challenges and provide the best possible solution by means of quantitative and qualitative research for those shortcomings.
- Collaborate with other teams to define the goals of the market research problem and understand the root question that needs to be informed by the project.
- Design specific research methods to obtain the necessary data.
- Develop and evaluate ways to collect data including surveys, questionnaires etc.
- Analyze collected data with statistical tools.
- Convert findings and complex data into tables, written reports and graphs that clients can understand.
- Visualize the results and make the presentation for the clients.
- Experience with market research or data analysis.
- Ability to understand business objectives and problems.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods. (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical inference.
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects.
- Work well as part of a team, as well as autonomously.
- Superior problem-solving, decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with marketing concepts specially marketing campaign evaluation is plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.