You are joining a team of talented engineers with a high level of technical knowledge and passionate in on-time delivery of high-quality codes which affect millions of end users. So, you are supposed to:
- Deliver high-quality and clean codes.
- Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
- Work closely with product manager and other technical teams as internal clients.
- Continuously design, develop and deploy back-end services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Holding BS in CE, CS, Math or having related equivalent experience.
- You are either fluent in Python or in another languages like Java or C++ or eager to quickly learn Python and related frameworks.
- You have good knowledge of web development techniques and have experiences in using Django or other web frameworks.
- You have good knowledge about object-oriented and modular design and software architecture.
- You have experience with Linux/Unix systems.
- You have experience using Git as revision control system.
- You are good at communicating with other team members.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- Having experience in Front-End or Back-End development is a plus.
Before apply, read this:
This document explains the interview process in significant detail. It is critical that you carefully examine the document as it will prepare you for the process and maximize your chances of success. It is important that you properly understand the document in full and be able to reference details from it.