Talent and Culture Brand Specialist
The Talent and Culture Brand team is seeking a forward-thinking specialist who will join a team responsible for attracting and engaging top talent by researching best practices and implanting talent acquisition marketing Strategies. Generating content in collaboration with the Ideation team is the other side of this multitasking and subdisciplinary (HR & Marketing) position. Notice that in a highly Holacratic team, responsibility is all!
- Research best practices and recommend innovative solutions and creative campaigns to attract active and passive candidates.
- Create ongoing and innovative engagement programs to evolve our employer brand continuously.
- Work with the content production team on projects that include any high-end creative needs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to execute Employer Branding initiatives and programs.
- Know the tech landscape and relevant industry events and ensure Divar has a presence where beneficial.
- Track and measure ROI of programs and campaigns and employer branding KPIs
- Good researching skills
- Enjoy Negotiation
- Motivated by Multitasking
- Willing to any complex challenges and ambiguous situation
- Believe in “content is king.”
- Software engineer students or any similar tech fields are pluses
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments
- Competitive salary package