UX Engineer - Core
UX engineers balance design and engineering in the product’s development process. They create a bridge between UX designers and researchers, front-end developers, and product managers. Their eye for details in cross-functional collaborations optimizes the design and implementation of integrated and high-precision UI components while initiating reliable and accurate user interactions. UX engineers also facilitate a transparent decision-making process for new concepts and services by providing live prototypes.Requirements
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and product engineers (front-end and back-end) to implement or suggest versatile front-end solutions for web development issues.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest front-end technologies.
- Create tooling, mechanics, and repeatable systems that lead to a healthy developer ecosystem.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Maintenance and development of the design system’s component library that fulfills both internal and external products’ needs.
- Understanding of Computer Science concepts such as common Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in implementing user interfaces (UIs).
- Experience in live prototyping.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility, rendering, and performance issues.
- Experience in responsive web design concepts.
- Experience with multilingual compatibility issues like RTL (right to left) layouts.
- Experience in using CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass or Less).
- Experience in scripting with NodeJS or Python.
- Experience in using Design Systems and their component libraries such as Material, Material-UI, Ant Design, etc.
- Experience with appealing visuals and smart, extensible code.
- Familiar with CSS-in-JS styling solutions and frameworks.
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and Architecture Flow of projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.