- Daily bookkeeping of financial transactions and treasure documents and invoices
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills as a team member
- Able to make feasible decisions under stressful situations
- Focused and precise on the given tasks
- Scheduling skills to perform the given tasks in a timely manner
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.