Associate Product Manager - Auto
At Divar Auto Transaction team we help people with bringing transparency to used car deals. We’re building businesses from ground up and scaling them, As a member of the product team, you bridge the gap between the real world and the world of engineering by helping the team learn about business aspects of their products and what makes users happy. You’ll work with a wide variety of people including people from marketing, operations, sales, etc.
- Create and follow up on new initiatives for growing all aspects of the business with sales, marketing, and operation teams.
- Break down problems into small actionable steps and keep product development moving fast and agile to achieve our long-term goals under the Product Manager’s supervision.
- Create design concepts and work closely with engineers to implement and iterate on product features under the Product Manager’s supervision.
- Prioritize user stories and help the team with finding the best technical solutions for problems at hand under the Product Manager’s supervision.
We expect that our Associate Product Managers be qualified to become Product Manager within at most 1 year.
- Familiar with building Internet products and technologies.
- Familiar with designing digital products.
- Background in business, marketing, or sales.
- Great communication skill
- At least +2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in industrial engineering, business or management preferred.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.