Auto Vertical Social Media Manager
With 23 million active users, Divar is going to lead the second-hand market in Iran. Properties, cars and electronic devices are the major categories in Divar of which we would like to produce content about that in the social media.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Proactively engage and interact with followers by responding to questions and joining in relevant conversations
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Proactively identify opportunities to communicate stories of interest from across the company on our social channels
- Manage inbound requests for social support, ensuring the social media calendar is current, and provide support strategies and content for Divar executives
- Interact and manage the content production team
- Experience working in and with content team provider
- Able to explain and use complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge or interest in cars
- Experience in executing and managing processes in a best-in-class social media editorial team, working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Sufficient general information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, journalism or any other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media management
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.