Customer Care Supervisor
We are looking for a Customer Care Supervisor to direct and shape the curricula and producing processes for contact center agents and supervisors.
- Making the best experience for Divar's users by solving problems, answering questions and investigating complaints and pain points.
- Identifying customer needs proactively, making suggestions and providing and executing action plans to fulfill them.
- Developing service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyzing relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results.
- Analysis of users’ problems and offering solutions to product managers to improve product UX.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to prepare deliverables and reports accurately within proper time.
- Communication skills that allows to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other involved professionals.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented
- Supplementary health insurance
- Various on-site entertainments
- Competitive salary package