Finance and Accounting
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who is going to support the management by providing reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning. The analysis involves the Financial, Strategical, and Operational performance of Divar.
You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in preparing presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made. Deep perception of business and the ability to interpret business KPIs for Financial decisions are needed in this role.
- Prepare frequent or ad hoc insightful financial reports for directors and all stakeholders;
- Prepare interactive and useful financial reports for verticals and different functions;
- Identify and understand business challenges;
- propose and create solutions;
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights;
- Capital Planning and Cash flow management;
- Valuation expert (DCF and Multiples);
- Business Modeling of new ventures and any types of investments;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization;
- Simplify the reporting process in order to make it easy to learn and transfer;
- Ensure compliance and consistency of financial reports coming from different teams;
- Interact constantly with other teams in order to improve the accuracy of financial reports.
- At least two years of experience in Management reporting, corporate finance, or related fields;
- Be familiar with startup valuation, Classified-ads or Marketplace businesses;
- Ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized and concise manner;
- Have a keen eye for details;
- Be deadline-oriented and able to stick to time constraints;
- Ability to work independently (task-based) and propose solutions to unexpected problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Competing priorities management;
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Get along well with others and be interactive;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, Google Slides, Power BI, Python, or any other standard reporting software;
- High knowledge of English writing, comprehension, and speaking.
- Flexible working hours;
- Stock options for all employees;
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Various on-site entertainments;
- Competitive salary package.