Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant
The core mission of this position is to record, keep, and report accounting documents of fixed assets and inventory, and their associated depreciation, along with periodically inspecting their availability.
- Calculate, record, and control fixed assets depreciation costs based on accounting standards.
- Conduct accounting operations for the transfer of fixed assets (including purchase, sell, and exchange).
- Keep accounting records and other documents related to current, sold, exchanged, and repaired fixed assets.
- Collaborate with the legal affairs department for preparing contracts for selling and exchanging fixed assets.
- Work with the finance manager, accounting manager, internal audit officer, independent auditors, financial accountants, and procurement officer; and prepare necessary documents for them.
- Control inventory amounts to be compliant with internal procedures, and inspect them periodically to check their availability.
- Collaborate and participate in the stock-taking activity.
- Record, keep, and update inventory data in the journal and related systems.
- Prepare and present financial and accounting reports of inventory turnover and associated costs.
- Archive, control and count financial documents.
- Check and approve financial records at the end of the fiscal year, to be consistent with accounting standards.
- Ensure the compliance of reports generated from fixed asset and inventory subsystems, with the accounting system.he
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- Having at least 2 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to details.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills as a team member.
- Able to make feasible decisions under stressful situations.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Scheduling skills to perform the given tasks in a timely manner
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.