HR Business Partner
We are seeking an experienced human resources business partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees, proactively and when employee relations issues arise.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, leadership development, succession planning, employee engagement, retention and strategic development.
- Use and request data strategically -- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- MA/MS in related fields or MBA degree.
- Can provide expertise in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Ability to influence and coach.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Data driven and detail oriented.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.