As a JIRA administrator, you'll be responsible for JIRA and Confluence management. You will maintain the workflows, create and customize JIRA projects, and configure the related reports. You'll work close to the JIRA hosting team in order to resolve issues and make the needed changes to the JIRA and Confluence dashboard.
Having a great attention to detail and good problem solving skills can help you a lot in the process. Also
you will be needing a good set of verbal and writing skills in order to communicate effectively.
- Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects as well as users and groups, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA hosting partner.
- Install, manage and administer JIRA add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Understand and adapt XML configuration files in regards to JIRA/Rally integration as necessary.(Extensible Markup Language)
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with JIRA hosting partner team.
- Development and Maintenance of standard and custom JIRA workflows
- Set-up permission schemes, notification schemes, and screens to meet specific project need.
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors common to applications.
- Documentation of user training manuals / guides.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good understanding on release management.
- Proficient in understanding and adapting XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- Experience with hosted environments and remotely co-located systems.
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation.
- Excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.