Legal Specialist - Contracts and Investment
- Reviewing, drafting, revising and negotiating contracts in English and Persian, monitoring contract execution and compliance, recommending improvements and innovations to oversee contract process and ensure contract accuracy.
- Researching and studying related subjects.
- Drafting and reviewing documents, assuring that respective legal policies and strategies are followed.
- Considering key legal topics including liability, indemnities, intellectual property, data protection, and standard form of contracts.
- Attending meetings as a legal representative with various internal and external parties, providing legal analysis and drafting legal documents.
- Preparing, drafting, and reviewing various types of legal letters and similar documents including notices, warnings, revocation/termination, declarations, etc.
- Assisting the Legal team in various matters.
- Structuring, drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents.
- Building relationships with internal and external customers to insure legal service delivery quality at the best level.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or related fields.
- Graduation from reputable governmental universities is a plus.
- Master’s degree in private law or international trade law is a plus.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience as in-house lawyer.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to work under pressure and do repetitive and routine tasks correctly.
- Ability to stick to the deadlines and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed.
- Being accurate for this position is highly required.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Various on-site entertainments