As a product assistant in Divar, you will be analyzing problems that are presented by the Product manager and delivering results as weekly or monthly reports.
You should have the ability to work on analytical tasks related to different aspects of the product.
You should also deliver frequent reports related to tasks’ progressions and gather data from the performance of the product’s components.
Motivated and eager to work on new projects in variant fields.
Ability to find, read, and summarize English articles and presenting them.
Skilled in gathering data and documentation.
Fully familiar with Microsoft Office.
Ability to analyze, and preliminary knowledge of working with data.
Good communication skills.
Familiar with IT based environments.
Ability to frequently change and switch between different activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.