Product Operations Specialist
The Product Operations Specialist will play a key role in creating an optimized conscious environment at Divar. The successful candidate will come up with the product to implement and reinforce operational policies and procedures and identify defects in processes and operations.
He/She will conduct research, perform monitoring, investigate workflows, review and audit correspondence, and make recommendations based on the result. He/She will balance the need for structure and control with the need to be innovative and nimble in approach. He/She will complete product assignments in support of operations.
- 1-3 years of experience in operations and product
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Able to work with metabase
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- strong client service and organization skills
- strong discipline due to the level of contact with various internal and external resources
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.