We are looking to grow our QA team at Divar. As a Product Quality Assurance Specialist you will help us test new features and improve the quality of our services/products, specifically our Android & iOS apps and website. Your work will improve the quality of our services for millions of users.
As a product quality assurance specialist we need you to:
- Review release candidates of the product to test new features and find potential bugs and defects.
- Test apps and website carefully and try to find potential bugs and make sure older issues have been fixed.
- Test apps and website on multiple devices to make sure it’s working as intended for everybody.
- Find bugs and malfunctions of the product and provide them for technical teams.
- Aim to continuously improve and evolve our QA processes across the company.
- Contact users/working with Customer Support team to find out more about the difficulties they have, if necessary.
- Having one year of experience in a related field.
- Detail oriented with the ability to see how the details fit into the overall bigger picture.
- General knowledge on how tech products and apps work.
- General knowledge on software development and design processes.
- Being disciplined and organised in daily tasks.
- Persevered and hard working on finding patterns of possible bugs and malfunctions of the product.
- Enjoying learning from others and sharing knowledge with others.
- Experience with API testing tools and Database basics is a plus.
- Experience with automated UI testing and also having a technical background is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.