Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Your responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks). Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified talents.
- Innovate new ways to increase open positions conversion rate.
- Build long-term relationship with past and potential candidates.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Provide coaching for hiring managers on interview best practices and all matters related to talent acquisition.
- Research and analyze current systems; make recommendations to improve workflow and develop new staffing processes (i.e. New sourcing methods, evaluation tools, advertising strategies).
- Try to adjust the interview process to reduce costs and to improve the accuracy and efficiency of it.
- Create offer packages and ensure the testing and background check requirements are completed for every selected candidate.
- Represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of sourcing and talent attraction methods
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally.
- Work well as part of a team, as well as autonomously.
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders, and ages.
- Familiar with techniques to win passive candidates and closing strategies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.