Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
Technical Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
As a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist at Divar you will:
- Cooperate closely with diverse and motivated teammates in a dynamic and supportive workspace. As a member of this team, you will deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Try to adjust the interview process to reduce costs and to improve the accuracy and efficiency of it.
- Participate in scaling up our business professionally.
- Sourcing potential candidates from different channels such as social networks, job boards, referrals or any other innovative channels.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn, GitHub, and alternative search techniques, briefly pre-screen them and source qualified candidates for open positions.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and help to design interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Innovate new ways to increase open positions conversion rate.
- Make decisions to attend job fairs and sponsor recruitment events in order to connect with our target market.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Manage candidate through the entire life cycle of sourcing to offer process.
- Persuasion skills for headhunting the right persons and affecting their career decisions.
- Analytical understanding of the recruitment process in general, and updated information about how recruitment teams of other big tech companies work.
- Deep technical knowledge of various Engineering & Product roles and a solid understanding of market/competitive trends.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short & long-term hiring needs.
- Sound approaches to candidate engagement for activating passive ones.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.