UX researchers are responsible for identifying users’ needs and behaviors, understanding product teams’ priorities, and find a mutual interest. Using a variety of formative and evaluative research methods, researchers help product managers and designers make well-informed decisions.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to reach well-defined problems.
- Design and execute qualitative or quantitative user research for the defined problem using the right methodology.
- Document and present insights for the team.
- Prior experience in field research
- Experience with surveys, interviews, and usability tests
- B.A./B.S. in human behavior-related fields, such as psychology, sociology, communication, or information science, is a plus.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and quantitative data analysis is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.