Vertical Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications
At the marketing team of Divar, we are looking for a Vertical Marketing Manager who'll be responsible for designing strategies and researching new ways to acquire and retain more users and make more money for a single vertical of Divar(real estate, vehicles, etc). You will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and target our audience through successful campaigns.
In this role, you are not supposed to deliver OKR's expected results. Instead, you will set objectives and key results, plan the budget and monitor delivery with the help and contribution of function managers (digital, offline, etc).
- Develop a marketing strategy to reach vertical intended goals;
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Take part in meetings with the product team to align strategies, initiate joint actions and projects, and discuss changes in plans;
- Monitor OKR key results to validate progress, alignment, and overall engagement with defined targets;
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement;
- Utilize data and analytics to gain insight into customer behavior and untapped opportunities;
- Find appropriate opportunities to improve marketing and business KPIs;
- Analyze market trends, conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role;
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid knowledge of website/app analytics tools;
- In-depth understanding of SEM/SEO/Display advertising;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheet;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Flexible working hours;
- Stock options for all employees;
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Various on-site entertainments;
- Competitive salary package;