Operation Manager - Pishgaman
We’re looking for an Operation Manager to join our team! As an Operation Manager you will mainly responsible for:
- Planning and leading operations team members in order to achieve their aggressive SLAs and quality objectives.
- Ensure the correct guidelines are met through regular performance enablement (QA).
- Developing insightful periodic performance reports
- Providing necessary and required data for executive planning
- Forecasting requirements, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiating corrective actions
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures
- Building and maintaining an amazing team culture
- Build and refine training materials
- Analytical thinking and process-based problem-solving abilities
- Excellent conceptual, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to establish relationships across channels and functions to drive success
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced aptitude with spreadsheets and database technologies.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see how the details fit into the overall bigger picture
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Loans to employees.
- On-site entertainments