Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications
Are you the big picture person who understands the marketing landscape and executes campaigns on multiple platforms? Do you love data analytics and have a knack for keywords and CPA optimization? Are you always brainstorming new search strategies based on current performance and market spending? Do you have experience developing, iterating, and optimizing digital advertising creative and web content that drives the brand and business forward? If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
- Devising strategies to increase inbound traffic to the company website by means of SEO;
- Increasing total active installs of Divar through app install campaigns, ASO, maintaining app users churn rate, and other techniques;
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website funnel;
- Devising user journeys through eCRM tools to reach category-based objectives inside Divar app and website;
- Finding behavioral insights of users by deep diving into user data and crafting metrics to monitor and optimize;
- Review new technologies, maintain current digital marketing tools, and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Taking part in developing OKR objectives and key results.
- Strong practical knowledge of analytical tools like GA, Search console;
- Eager to learn and test new tools, models, and solutions;
- Strong knowledge of marketing models and concepts;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices;
- Demonstrated and expert analytical skills;
- At least 3 years of leadership of a digital marketing team.
- Flexible working hours;
- Stock options for all employees;
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Various on-site entertainments;
- Competitive salary package.