Senior Front-End Developer
Divar is seeking experienced front-end developers to take part in implementation of our web applications.
You are joining a team of talented developers with a high level of technical knowledge and passionate for on-time delivery of high-quality codes which affect millions of end users. So, you are supposed to:
- Work with other technical team members on continuous development.
- Work in an agile development environment, participating in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
- Have an eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection.
- Be able to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- Find and use proper front-end technologies and best practices to build products.
- At least five years of experience in front-end web development.
- Ability to write clean, testable, reusable, scalable and high-performance code.
- Understanding of CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, data persistence, asset loading/caching).
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, rendering and performance issues.
- Experience in responsive web design concepts for different mobile and desktop display sizes.
- Experience with multilingual compatibility issues like RTL (right to left) layouts.
- Experience in using CSS frameworks and preprocessors.
- Familiar with Git.
- Comfortable working on a command line.
- Agile development experience.
- Familiar with UX and graphic design concepts.
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.