UX Engineer - Quality
UX engineers balance design and engineering in the product’s development process. They create a bridge between UX designers and researchers, front-end developers, and product managers. Their eye for details in cross-functional collaborations optimizes the design and implementation of integrated and high-precision UI components while initiating reliable and accurate user interactions. UX engineers also facilitate a transparent decision-making process for new concepts and services by providing live prototypes.
- Review design documents according to the design system, product technical orientation, visual style, and technical tooling and apply their modifications and prepare them for hand-off tools.
- Review component library for consistency, and usefulness.
- Design and implement inclusive components, elements, and live prototypes related to the design system, based on product needs in the most optimal state.
- Provide design language for the developers that lead to a healthy developer ecosystem.
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and suggest versatile solutions for development issues.
- Communicate ideas verbally and through sketching.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with UX designers/researchers and software engineers to ensure efficient, cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed implementation of user experiences and design system components.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs).
- Knowledge of inclusive UX design and accessibility standards.
- Strong visual design sense, with high precision to design pixel-perfect components.
- Fair understanding of cross-browser compatibility, rendering, and performance issues.
- Experience in responsive web design concepts.
- Experience in using Design Systems and their component libraries such as Material, Material-UI, Ant Design, etc.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.