Senior Business Data Analyst
we work directly with teams such as product, marketing and operation; UX designers and etc, to help them make data driven decisions.
What we exactly do:
- Design proper dashboards to showcase important trends,
- Investigate the effects of product changes and marketing strategies on key metrics,
- Explore internal and external data sources to detect the product’s strengths and weaknesses, regarding UX aspects and different customer segments.
- Enjoy working with numbers and putting related data together to obtain interesting insights,
- Have enough experience in using Python for data analysis and visualization,
- Have a strong knowledge about basic concepts of statistics,
- Have analytical thinking skills and can turn business questions into clear and measurable metrics,
- Are acquainted with the fundamental notions of pattern recognition such as regression, classification, and clustering, and
- Are able to methodically solve problems, have a sharp eye for details, and can present the results plainly and comprehensively,
You fit right in!
Here, we use Pyspark to perform big data analysis, but prior knowledge is not a requirement since having experience with Python libraries such as Pandas makes it super quick to learn.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.